Last updated on
The following are the terms when using the service or features on the website and at the store owned and managed by be the skin
What we collect
Here are some examples of information we collect:
· Register on our website: Name, email address, gender, membership card number, mobile number, date of birth.
· be the skin members: Name, email address, gender, membership card number, mobile phone number, date of birth, purchase history, accumulated points.
· Review products or use interactive services.
How we use your personal information
We also only use your information to track your purchase history, to advertise or recommend products appropriately via website or mobile. You need to create a member account to use our services / offers. We may use your personal information for other legitimate operational purposes, including detecting and preventing fraud, tracking purchase history and maintaining business records.
How we share your personal information
Be the skin may share your personal information as follows:
· Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us such as mailing or e-mailing, analyzing customer data, supporting marketing, investigating fraudulent activities, surveys Customer reviews and customer service provision.
· Social networks, Widgets and Plug-ins. If you use any of the features available on our site by a third party, it may result in information being collected or shared between us and third parties. For example, if you use the "Like" feature on Facebook, Facebook can record you "like" a product and can post it on Facebook.
· Other cases. Be the skin can share your personal information to protect the legal rights of companies, employees, intermediaries and affiliates with us to ensure the safety and security of our customers, prevent fraud or obey laws, legal processes.
Be the skin may share uncertain information (meaning that information is not directly connected to your name) in the following cases other than the above:
· General information. We may share uncertain aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
· Behavior-based advertising. Third parties may use technology (such as cookies) to gather information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about appropriate products and services. with your preference. Ads may appear on our website or other websites.
we protect your information
be the skin has high standards to safely protect your personal information, both online and offline. We use the technology available to ensure the best safety for our customers. We recommend that you keep your password and personal information safe.
If you have any questions about our security and security status or if you request access or correction of personal information, you may contact be the skin by phone or email.
Office Contact Phone No: 028.2223 -7331
Official email address:
The right to access or correct your personal information may be restricted by the relevant law. We may take steps to verify your identity before agreeing to allow you to access or edit.
In case of necessity or are required to contact you about any incident regarding your personal information, we may contact via e-mail, phone or mail.